Father Time can be very cruel to our youthful looks, and some people spend most of their lives fighting it through cosmetic procedures, costly anti-aging creams and more.
Kookaburra Living promotes living a happy and natural life, and that includes skincare.
Many people focus so heavily on their face they forget about their neck and hands, which, if neglected, will always give away your age, so it's vital to take care of your neck and hands just as much as your face.
The Kookaburra Living skincare range ensures that your face, hands and body are deeply nourished with the highest quality skin hydrating oils and extracts.
The 2020 Pandemic has dramatically accelerated the aging of the hands due to the excessive amounts of alcohol-based hand sanitisers that we've had to use to keep safe. Still, many aren't balancing out the hand sanitiser usage with a hand moisturiser to replenish all the moisture and oils that the alcohol dries up.
Here are some of our tips to help improve your skincare routines:
- When possible, after using hand sanitiser, use a pump of Kookaburra Living Hand & Body Lotion to keep your hands hydrated, protected and supple;
- Use the Kookaburra Living Dead Sea Mud Face Mask once or twice a week to help balance oils, tighten pores, balance your complexion and give your face a beautiful glow;
- After cleansing, apply a few sprays of Cucumber or Rose Water to your face as this will help control oil, tighten pores and further hydrate your skin. Apply an SPF moisturiser after to lock the moisture in and protect your face from the harsh UVA/B rays;
- Apply a few sprays of Cucumber or Rose Water to your face throughout the day when needed to freshen up and help continue to keep oil and shine under control;
- Enjoy a soothing and relaxing bath with the Kookaburra Living Luxury Bath Salt Blend once a week to keep all your skin soft and supple and apply the Kookaburra Living Hand & Body Lotion to your entire body to further moisturise your whole body;
- Remember the most crucial rule, drink AT least eight 250ml glasses of water every day as this will do wonders for keeping you hydrated clear-headed and help prevent premature aging.
These are just some tips, and we'll continue to write articles on how to improve your skincare and general health.