Candle and bath lovers would already know just how soothing and relaxing the two are to the mind, body and spirit.
On their own, they can provide a range of benefits, from a candle giving a calming ambience with a soothing scent to a deep soak bath melting the stress of the day away. When combined, they're a very powerful destresser.
Many people love to make a candle and soak a weekly activity that they look forward to all week. Many of our customers also add a Dead Sea Face Mask to their routine.
This straightforward sounding routine can have such a huge positive impact on your overall mental health along with other areas of your general health, including physical aches and pains.
Whilst 2021 is turning out to be a much better year than 2020, we still have a long way to go before reaching whatever the new 'normal' is, and stress, anxiety and depression levels have never been higher.
With this in mind, we must put self-care measures in place to help reduce all of these negative feelings and make us feel good about ourselves and escape reality for just an hour or two.
One routine that I follow and that some of our customers do too is on a Friday night after dinner:
- Light a few of my favourite scented Kookaburra Living soy candles;
- Fill a nice warm bath with the Kookaburra Living Luxury Bath Salt Blend;
- Put on some relaxing music;
- Turn my phone and any other electronics with screens off, so there are no interruptions;
- Apply the Kookaburra Living Dead Sea Mud Face Mask;
- Hop in the bath and carefully let the warm water submerge me;
- Then grab my book on the table next to my bath and read whilst also enjoying a nice glass of wine;
- After 15-20 minutes, I'll remove the face mask with a face towel and continue to enjoy the soak in the Bath Salts with my book and wine by the soft flicker of candlelight with the room filled with my favourite candle scent and the soft music playing.
Doing the above once a week will not only drastically reduce your stress and anxiety built up from the week, but it'll also soothe any aches and pains your body may have with the magnesium in the Bath Salt Blend.
You'll quickly lose track of time and can be soaking for a couple of hours, and you'll be ready for a deep, restful sleep afterwards.
Your skin will be soft and supple from the bath salt blend, and your face will be visibly more apparent, pores tighter, and your complexion more even with an afterglow.
We recommend you trying out this routine at least once or twice.